The ideal candidate must have At least 5+ years of experience as a Technical Recruiter for US Staffing, should have good experience working with Direct clients most of the time, need target- oriented candidates with a history of achieving targets.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling IT requirements of US based clients with accountability
- Responsible for full-Life cycle recruitment: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Sourcing and screening potential consultants from effective usage of Internal Database, Job Portals, Postings and Networking
- Responsible for Coordinating fulfilment of other formalities such as background check, documentation etc leading to joining post placement.
- Responsible for Strategy Development process which includes understanding client requirements & mapping the relevant targets.
- Publish MIS to management every week.
- Updated about technologies of the Client requirements and knowledge of current IT trends.
- Possess excellent Screening Skills. Responsible for detail evaluation of candidates against specific IT requirements
- Minimum 5 years of strong experience in end-to-end US IT recruitment / Technical staffing
- Must have experience on full Life Cycle of Recruiting (screening resumes, interviewing, technical queries & interviews, closing of candidates and responsibilities till joining of candidates.)
- Excellent knowledge of Internet based recruiting tools (DICE, LinkedIn, Monster Worldwide etc.)
- Well versed about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc
- Good understanding and experience on end to end US IT recruitment.
- Experience in bench sales
- Must be willing to work in night shifts.
- Highly motivated, dedicated and results-driven to attain growth goals.
- Excellent verbal / written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Understand IT job requirements and skills
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Category: APAC