The Senior Ping IAM Engineer/Administrator will be responsible for Designing, Implementing, Supporting, and Maintaining of Ping IAM platform. Also, should have a good understanding of Identity and Access Management platform framework and functions, and hands-on experience with Ping Suite of products such as PingFederate, PingAccess, PingDirectory.
- Installation, configuration, and administration of Ping Suite of products.
- PING Federate Ping Directory Ping Access with external or workforce users
- Expertise in onboarding and administration of applications and users on PING Federate for SSO
- Expertise with SAML, OAuth and OIDC SSO applications
- Strong understanding of AD and LDAP and One ID configuration
- Importing users, setting up delegated administration and password reset on PING Federate
- Experience with self-registration Access provisioning and Lifecycle management of users onto PING Federate
- Ping federation integration with new applications.
- Working experience on IAM technologies including Ping Federation, Ping Access, providing SSO, Federation and User Access Management Solutions.
- Manage routine System backup procedures and disaster recovery procedures.
- Lead and work on P1, P2 issues.
- Work with on-site development teams and collaborate.
- Troubleshoot and help resolve IAM and Security issues.
Qualification And Experience:
- Bachelors Degree preferred. Suitable experience will substitute.
- 8+ years of experience in Ping Federate Administration
- Experience and strong knowledge on the Ping Federate Administrator console with both Ping IAM
- Ping Federate should have experience in implementing CA SiteMinder, Web agents, Portal.
- Strong knowledge on Ping installation and configuration process
- Experience in SSO, Authentication with different tools
- Experience in working with the Active directory.
- Experience with HTTP Servers web/proxy rules configuration.
- Experience in working with single sign-on and federation protocols like SAML.
- Good understanding of access management, federated identity, 2-factor solutions, and LDAP directories
- Should have hands on experience on Multi Factor Authentication and PingID
- Strong knowledge on Version migration
- Knowledge in Protocols: SAML, Web SSO, WSFED, WSTS, OAuth
- Worked on operational activities like certificate renewals, implementation in production, testing on environment after POCs, solving complex operations problems independently
- Team player with excellent communication and moderation skills
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and prioritization skills.
- Passion for and commitment to quality.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment, where change is constant and needs to be managed.
- Must be performance driven, detailed, and results oriented.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Category: APAC