We are looking for an innovative Lead IT Systems Analyst to serve as the functional and technical expert of the Oracle EBS ERP system for the company in Oracle Supply Chain and Finance modules
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as the functional and technical expert of the Oracle EBS ERP system for the company in Oracle Supply Chain and Finance modules: OM, Inv, PO, Pricing, Cost Management, BOM, WIP, MRP, AR, AP, GL, FA, Vertex, Agile PLM, Demantra
- Support Oracle EBS including incident management, problem management, patch analysis,root cause analysis, automations, and handling high severity issues within SLA.
- Lead meetings with user groups, super users, process experts, functional leaders frequently to discuss issues/ideas and changes needed
- Analyze the business requirements of all internal departments to standardize/improve business practices, processes, procedures using the ERP system.
- Responsible for proactive action regarding updates, including researching known issues, testing key processes, and educating business SMEs/BPOs on existing or new ERP functionality
- Work with management and business users to identify report gaps, design report specifications, and test developed reports
- Identify opportunities for improvements and enhancements to maximize the use of Oracle throughout the organization
- Leads internal process changes and driving continuous improvement while providing cross- functional support as necessary to other departments.
- Work with DBAs, systems architects, production support, technical and business staff to perform troubleshooting activities, isolation and triage activities and ultimate root cause analysis.
- Prepare Knowledge documentation. Develop system/module process flows, configuration, requirements, functional, technical & architectural design documents
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelors degree in Business or manufacturing/operations or IT related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of knowledge and experience working on Oracle EBS Supply Chain and Finance modules
- Experience & understanding of APIs, Open Interfaces structure, EBS data model, Oracle Workflows, OAF, SQL, PL/SQL, XML to support solution design & technical discussions
- Experience in creating Solution Design /Configuration for Oracle EBS 12 and functional & technical specifications for customizations and extensions (Reports, Forms, Interface, Conversion, Extension, and Workflow (Custom objects)
- Experience with month end close and year end close activities in Oracle EBS 12.2.x
- Business Analysis skills – making reliable solution estimations and ability to discuss technical changes with developers
- Experience in end-to-end business process review.
- Ability to lead and influence others at all levels of the organization, whilst moving towards a common vision or goal.
- Fluency in English
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Category: APAC